The GA Blog gives another platform to teachers and geographers writing about the latest insights, advocacy and updates in geography.
Over time we hope it will include posts of interest to all parts of the geographical education community from primary to post-16, initial teacher education and much more!
Authors are welcome to submit a single post, multiple posts about different topics, or suggest a series of posts. Submissions can be made at any time of the year. Content will not always be released shortly after submission so please say if it is time-sensitive.
The GA Blog submission process:
- Submit the form to express your interest
- We’ll reply by email (usually within 5 business days) with further information
- Ask us any questions or submit your post draft and any links, images etc by email
- We’ll check and edit your draft
- We may contact you again to check if there are any images you want including if none were submitted
- We’ll draft the post on our blog and let you know when it’s live and provide a link (unless specified by you this may be several months after submission)
- Share your blog post link as much as you like!
Please submit the short form below to register your interest in writing a blog post and begin the process.
We look forward to receiving your future blog submissions.
Please note: The GA reserves the right to review all content submitted and to decide whether to edit and/or publish.